Time Management Online WEB course: OLX001 (UCF Faculty and Staff only)
Feb 07, 2014 to Feb 14, 2014
Enroll now in Time Management Online WEB : OLX001 (UCF Faculty and Staff only) –
Do you need to leverage your productivity skills and don’t have time to come to a Time Management workshop? Then sign up to attend our new online Time Management: Accomplishing More with Less course.
Based on the best-selling FranklinCovey Time Management training, you will learn:
• 5 steps for analyzing and mastering your use of time
• How to avoid / minimize office distractions
• How to plan and set SMART goals
• How to prioritize urgent versus important
To successfully complete the Time Management: Accomplishing More online course, you must complete one module which is delivered via Webcourses@UCF. Scoring 100 percent on the assessment allows participants to receive course credit in People Soft. It will take 24 hours to populate the course completion in People Soft.
To access the online course please follow the instructions provided below:
1. Sign on to the portal at https://my.ucf.edu
2. Navigate to: Employee Self Service > Learning & Development > Request Training Enrollment
3. Search by Course Name: Time Management Online WEB, then select Search
4. or Search by Course Number: OLX001, then select Search
5. Select View Available Sessions, then select the highlighted session # (choose the one with the timeliest date and it will be accessible immediately)
6. Select continue to complete registration
7. Select submit
8. You can then access the course by logging into Webcourses@UCF via the my.ucf.edu portal or http://webcourses.ucf.edu.
Please note that your PID and PID password are required to log into the myUCF portal. If you have forgotten your PID Password or have never set your PID password, click on PID or NID Password Reset under myUCF Need Help section on the right of the web page and then click on Change PID Password.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at (407) 823-0440 or send an email message to email@example.com. We will reply to your inquiry as soon as possible.
*Note: You may need to download the latest version of Flash Player, which is free (http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/).
Please contact your IT support person if you need help with downloading the Flash Player.
|Contact Person:||OD & Training|
|Posted By:||Patty Farris|