Gabor A & P Excellence Award (Call for nominations)
The Gabor Award, which is sponsored by The GABOR Agency, was established to recognize and reward the outstanding job performance of a selected Administrative & Professional (A&P) employee. The honoree, selected annually, will be announced during the Annual Employee Awards Program, and will receive a check for $2500.
To be nominated to receive this award, the employees must meet the following criteria:
1. The nominee must be employed in an established non-unit A&P position.
2. The nominee must have a minimum of one (1) year of continuous university service.
3. The nominee’s contributions should exceed those that are expected of the employee during the normal course of performing his/her duties.
4. The nominee should demonstrate the high standards and excellence expressed in the UCF Mission, Vision and Goals. We encourage all nominators to keep the Mission, Vision, and Goals in mind when identifying individuals to be considered for this award.
5. Nominees may receive this award a maximum of one (1) time every five (5) years.
The selected Gabor Award winner will be announced at the Annual Employee Awards Program in August 2013 and will receive a check for $2,500. All nominations must be received in Human Resources by May 9, 2014.
To nominate an employee, please complete and submit a Gabor A&P Excellence Award Nomination
For more information see http://hr.ucf.edu/current-employees/employee-recognition/gabor-ap-excellence-award .
For questions, please contact Patty Farris in OD & Training-Human Resources at (407) 823-0440 or OD&Training@ucf.edu.
Thanks again for your active participation in recognizing UCF’s greatest asset, YOU!
|Contact Person:||OD & Training|
|Posted By:||Patty Farris|