Performance Appraisals 101 (Per 067)
Performance Appraisals 101(PER 067) is being held on Wednesday, April 03, 2013 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in the OD&T training room 3280 Progress Drive Orlando FL 32826. Prepare now for the annual performance appraisals due to Human Resources. As a supervisor your role is to coach, motivate and empower others to use their skills, expertise and ideas to produce results. To provide this direction, you will learn:
1) Benefits & multiple uses of appraisals
2) UCF procedures for USPS and A&P.
3) How to make the process faster/easier.
4) What and how to document.
5) How to set SMART goals with your staff.
This workshop is limited to current supervisors of USPS and A&P eligible staff. Register now for PER067 at myUCF
CLICK HERE to Register NOW!.
|Contact Person:||OD&Training Staff|
|Posted By:||Human Resources|