While UCF is currently operational, some in-person services have been replaced with virtual offerings due to the critical need for social distancing. Many classes have been moved online and many employees are working from home. Guided tours have been suspended until further notice and the Office of Undergraduate Admissions is not currently open to the public. All of our services, including information sessions, student panels, tours, and one-on-one meetings have been moved online and are accessible through our visit website. Our telephone line are also open during business hours, and we are reachable through social media direct message.
Instead of visiting campus, we encourage you to utilize the following resources to learn about UCF.
- View our Admissions Information Session to learn about the application process, admission requirements, timelines, scholarships and more.
- Sign up for a virtual information session, student panel, or meet with an admissions counselor.
- Take a video tour of campus. Explore our iconic Reflecting Pond, the Student Union, Recreation and Wellness Center, on-campus housing and more.
- Experience UCF through the Undergraduate Viewbook. It’s filled with information on majors, support services, traditions, athletics and housing. Plus, read profiles of current students and faculty.
- Subscribe to our YouTube page and LIKE or FOLLOW us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. We’re @ucfadmissions.
We know this is a difficult time for students and families and we appreciate your patience as we continue to monitor and adapt to this developing situation. Our admissions team is available to chat with you on social media and answer your emails. You can direct message us on the platforms above or email us at email@example.com. You can also call us at 407-823-3000.