Diversity Action Grant
Jul 01, 2015 to Jun 30, 2017
The Office of Diversity and Inclusion is accepting proposals for Diversity Action Grants (DAGs) to fund projects supporting UCF’s goal to become more inclusive and diverse.
- Projects can be and are not limited to activities, campaigns, events and programs.
- Projects must support the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion mission.
- Applicant must be a member of UCF registered student organizations (RSOs), faculty or staff.
- Applicant must type and complete the online form at http://diversity.ucf.edu/about/funding-opportunities.
Grant Amount and Requirements
- DAGs will not exceed $250 and are limited to one per organization per academic year. Requests may not be fully funded.
- DAGs cannot be used for items restricted by Educational & General (E&G) funding, including food, decor and entertainment.
- Any changes to the project, including alternate organizations, dates or expenses, must be approved, or grant will be revoked.
- All promotional materials must receive approval and include the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion logo, website and the following disclaimer:
“This project is funded (fully or in part) by the UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion.”
|Contact Person:||UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion|
|Posted By:||UCF Office of Diversity and Inclusion|