The Summer Knights Reading Challenge starts June 1 and ends August 1, 2019.
- Open to all UCF students, faculty, and staff.
- It's easy! Just track the number of pages for each unique book read using this form (available beginning Saturday, June 1).
- For e-books and audiobooks, simply verify the number of pages in the actual book using Amazon or another source.
- Reach the goal of reading 500 pages and win a prize pack!
- All participants will be entered into weekly drawings for gift cards and merchandise from BurgerFi, Catalyst Surf & Skate, Ice & Bites Cafe, Jeremiah's Italian Ice, KIND, Lazy Moon, Sport Clips, and Starbucks.
- The top four people* who read the most pages overall will win grand prizes.
(*Previous top prize winners are not eligible for top prizes.)
Grand prize winners will be announced August 5.