The 30 Under 30 awards program recognizes outstanding young alumni who have found success in their professional and personal endeavors post-graduation. Universities within our CASE district and across the country have seen amazing results from creating these programs at their institutions. UCF Alumni is pleased to announce that nominations for the class of 2018 are open.
Eligibility and criteria:
- Must be a graduate of the University of Central Florida (undergraduate or graduate degree).
- Must be age 29 or under on May 19, 2018.
- Nominees for 30 Under 30 must demonstrate a commitment to maintaining a lifelong relationship with Knights and strive to uphold UCF Young Alumni values.
- UCF Young Alumni Values:
"Scholarship, Bold, Trailblazing, Generous, Resilient"
- Must be willing to submit a professional headshot that can be published by UCF Alumni and other UCF entities, as deemed appropriate.
- Self-nominations will not be accepted.
- Jan. 15, 2018: Nominations open
- Feb. 9, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST: Nominations close
- Mar. 30, 2018: Class of 2018 30 under 30 honorees notified
A committee comprised of volunteers from the Young Alumni Council will be tasked with the review and selection of our newest honorees. Nominations will be accepted through February 9, 2018. The nomination form can be found at: https://www.ucfalumni.com/30under30. We are excited to continue this tradition of recognizing our best and brightest rising stars.
Please contact Yelitza Zamora via e-mail at Yelitza.Zamora@ucf.edu with questions.