UCF Continuing Education brings you project management training that fits your career and education goals. Training includes courses for those new to project management, those with senior level experience, and PDU courses to help maintain PM credentials.
Ranked as one of the top 50 best project management programs our Applied Project Management Certification Program teaches a practical approach on project management principles working in a project management capacity and prepares participants for the CAPM® and PMP® examinations administered through the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Twelve weeks, instructor-led
Tuesday Evenings, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
April 2 - June 25
Twelve weeks, live-online
Thursday Evenings, 5:30 - 9:30pm
April 4 - June 27
Tuition Includes instruction, textbooks, and additional supplemental study materials.
$2,495 Registration Fee
$2,395 UCF Alumni Registration Fee
East Orlando Location
UCF Continuing Education
3280 Progress Drive Suite 700
Orlando, FL 32826
• 12 week program offered in an interactive instructor-led classroom
format to keep you on track.
• Our program exceeds PMI’s education requirement of 23 hours of CAPM® and 35 hours of PMP® education to become eligible to sit for the CAPM® or PMP® exam.
• Learn and apply project management techniques that are effective in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling and closing a project.
• Learn test taking strategies to successfully pass the CAPM® or PMP® exam.
• Qualifies for most tuition reimbursement and payment plans are available