UCF Continuing Education's Applied Project Management Certificate Program teaches practical approaches on project management principles and methods working in a project management capacity and prepares participants for the PMP® exam. Our program meets PMI's eligibility requirement of 35 contact hours of formal project management education in order to sit for the PMP® exam.
- In-Person interactive 12 session program format to keep you on track
- Learn and enhance fundamental management principles, theories, and practices described in the most current version of the PMI's PMBOK® Guide
- Learn and use project management tools and techniques that are effective in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing a project.
- Skilled project managers are in high demand around the world. A globally recognized project management certification will show employers that you have the knowledge, experience, and education to be a valuable asset to their organization
- Assess your ability to successfully pass the PMP® or CAPM® Exam
- Meet PMI's project management education requirement to become eligible to sit for the PMP® or CAPM®
- A great start to a career track in Project Management
5:30pm - 9:30pm
May 22, 2018 - August 7, 2018
UCF East Orlando location: Innovative Center
3280 Progress Drive, Suite 700
Orlando, FL 32826
Course fee is $2,495 which includes course instruction, textbooks, materials and Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Discounted registration fee available for UCF Alumni, Staff, Faculty and Students of $2,395!
- Contact Person:
- Lisa Ruscigno
- (407) 882-0337
- Posted By:
- Lisa Ruscigno