Together, we will protect our kingdom.
The past several months have presented unique challenges and this fall, things may look different than we are used to. But at UCF, we are committed to the well-being of every Knight, and have worked tirelessly over the last several months to ensure a safer return to campus.
Now, we need you to do your part to ensure the health and well-being of your family, friends, classmates and colleagues — as well as our community and yourselves. Because that’s what Knights do.
Learn more about what you can do to take care of the community and each other, and take the voluntary Armor Up Pledge. Share that you care on social media using #ArmorUpKnights.
Protect Fellow Knights and the Community.
Preventing and avoiding the spread of COVID-19 requires every one of us. Take the Armor Up Pledge, and show the world what it truly means to be a Knight.
I pledge to…
- Monitoring myself to determine if I am developing symptoms of COVID-19
- Contacting a medical professional if I show symptoms, such as fever, chills, or others listed by the CDC
- Completing the UCF COVID Self-Checker every day that I go to campus
- Being vigilant about washing my hands often with soap and water and using hand sanitizer when available
- Continuously monitoring my health, promoting self-care, and, if possible, getting vaccinated for the flu
Knights & Others by
- Following all health and safety guidelines given by UCF to help limit the spread of COVID-19
- Taking part in any COVID-19 testing and/or contact tracing that I am asked to do
- Encouraging my peers to adhere to the UCF guidelines for their safety and the safety of others
- Being responsible for maintaining a clean environment in all personal and common spaces I use
the Community by
- Following the UCF guidelines for social distancing and wearing face coverings
- Staying home to prevent the possible spread of the virus if I feel ill or have been exposed to another person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Doing my best to support others during this difficult time we’re all experiencing
Visitors, Vendors & Contractors:
All UCF visitors, vendors and contractors are required to conduct symptom monitoring through the online visitor COVID Self-Checker before coming to campus or any university property.