Skip to main content

Yes, you may request a refund for your cap and gown at

Students who receive their cap and gown shipped to their home address will also receive a return shipping label. You will just need to place your rental items in the box that it was shipped to you in, seal it up, place the return label on it and drop the package off at any local FedEx drop off.

  • Bachelor students will need to return their gown.
  • Masters students will need to return the gown and hood.
  • Doctoral students will need to return the gown, tam and hood.

For all other questions or concerns, please contact your Herff Jones Representative by calling 904-641-4060 or emailing