Yes, our out-of-state students do qualify for vaccines at State of Florida sites. At the Orange County Convention Center, a UCF ID is sufficient proof of residency. At the FEMA location at Valencia West, a student without a Florida’s diver’s license can bring something else that identifies residency, such as a school ID, rental agreement or utility bill.
At other locations, you can provide any two copies of the below instead of a driver’s license:
- Category A: a deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, mortgage payment booklet, OR residential rental or lease agreement
- Category B: a utility hookup or utility work order dated within 60 days before the date of vaccination
- Category C: a utility bill dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category D: mail from a financial institution, including checking, savings, or investment account statements, dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category E: mail from a federal, state, county, or municipal government agency, dated within two months of the date of vaccination
- Category F: if the person is a minor, proof of a Florida residential address for the individual’s parent, stepparent, legal guardian, or other person with whom the seasonal resident resides in Florida, PLUS a written statement from the person with whom the seasonal resident resides stating that the seasonal resident does reside with him or her.