Student Accessibility Services is in direct communication with your faculty members and is advising on methods for providing reasonable accommodations. As SAS explores options and assesses possibilities with faculty, they and students are welcome to contact email@example.com or call 407-823-2371.
What if I don’t have a reliable internet connection where I’m staying?
Charter Communications will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. To enroll call 1-844-488-8395. Installation fees will be waived for new student households. For more information, read Charter’s press release here.
If students need to do group work, are they allowed to meet on campus?
Students should practice physical distancing as much as possible at this time. Other methods of doing group work include email, messenger, Zoom and more.
What about students with internships or work in clinical fields?
Individual departments are working directly with their students to help them find ways to best fulfill their clinical, internship or other requirements so they’re disrupted as little as possible while following the best guidance from health officials. Please refer to your respective college’s announcements for further information.
How can I save money on textbooks and course materials?
There are several ways to save money at the Bookstore:
- First Day Program – Course materials are delivered directly through WebCourses@UCF at the lowest market price and billed to your UCF student account.
- Price Match Program – Save on new and used textbook purchases and used rental being sold directly by BN.com, Amazon or local off-campus competitors. Visit the bookstore website for more details.
- Used Textbooks – The Bookstore has the largest selection of used UCF textbooks which is a savings of 25% off the new price.
- Digital Titles – Save up to 80% on hundreds of available titles.
- Rental – Save up to 80% on new and used titles.
How do I return my rental textbooks?
Stop by the campus bookstore during regular business hours or print out a free UPS return label:
- Go to UCF.BNCollege.com, use dropdown for Textbook Rentals, click on Rental Returns tab, enter your order ID# and email address to access your free UPS rental return label.
Please visit our campus websites for more information:
Will fee payment deadlines be extended?
Summer 2020 semester: Many due dates have been extended through late July for students with financial aid. For those who did not already have a deferral, the deadline was extended from May 22 to June 5, 2020.