Skip to main content

The traveler should first seek a refund for any expenses already paid (e.g. conference registration, airfare, etc.). The university will reimburse amounts not refunded by vendors. A travel RV with all receipts must be submitted along with a statement of why the travel was canceled and that the traveler sought, but did not receive a refund for the expenses for which they are requesting reimbursement. If the travel is being paid for with Contracts and Grants funds, please reach out to C&G to ensure that the expenses can still be paid with C&G funds.