Because of the critical need for social distancing, guided tours have been suspended until further notice. Instead of touring campus, we encourage you to utilize our online resources to learn about UCF.
- View our Admissions Information Session to learn about the application process, admission requirements, timelines, scholarships and more.
- Sign up for a virtual information session, student panel or counseling session with our staff or with current students.
- Take a video tour of UCF Downtown and the Main Campus. Explore UnionWest and Dr. Phillips Academic Commons – or virtually visit UCF’s iconic Reflecting Pond and Memory Mall.
- Take an online housing tour to explore the features and amenities of UnionWest.
- Download the UCF Undergraduate Viewbook. Explore information on majors, support services, traditions, athletics and more. Plus, read profiles of current students, faculty and alumni.
- Subscribe to the UCF Admissions YouTube page and LIKE or FOLLOW us on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. We’re @ucfdowntown and @ucfadmissions.
We know this is a difficult time for students and families and we appreciate your patience as we continue to monitor and adapt to this developing situation. Our admissions team is available to chat with you on social media and answer your emails. You can direct messages to us on the platforms above or email us at [email protected]. You can also call us at 407-823-3000.