Select your college:
Commencement Photo Opportunities
Monday, April 25 – Monday, May 9, 2022
Get your cameras ready, graduates, and strike a pose for portraits at one of the most iconic spots on campus — The Reflecting Pond. The pond serves as a favorite backdrop for UCF graduates, and this year the pond will have enhanced elements to add to the graduate experience.
Tuesday, April 19, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday, April 26, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, April 28, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, April 29, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday, May 4, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday, May 5, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, May 6, 2022, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Bounce House will be open for graduates to come take their #UCFGrad photos on April 19 and 26 during the permitted times. Please enter through Gate 17 to access the stadium.
Thursday, May 5, 2022, from 3 – 7 p.m. at the Addition Financial Arena
Graduates are invited to walk across the commencement stage while loved ones record and photograph this milestone moment in your collegiate career. No preregistration is required, and this opportunity is open to graduates on a first-come, first served basis. Every graduate may bring up to eight (8) guests with them inside the arena. Regalia is not required to participate. Complimentary parking is available in Garage D and Garage H. Mobility impaired individuals may be dropped off in front of the Addition Financial Arena prior to parking.
Graduates participating in the commencement ceremonies are required to wear official UCF regalia available exclusively through the UCF Bookstore.
- Date: April 25-29, 2022, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
- Date: April 27-29, 2022, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Location: UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
Note: Availability of sizes for official regalia cannot be guaranteed after April 29, 2022. Contact the Barnes & Noble at UCF Bookstore for any regalia requests after April 29.
Graduates will receive five (5) commencement tickets. Each guest, including children and infants, needs a ticket for admission into the Addition Financial Arena. Graduation announcements cannot be used for admission. Graduates do not register for or order commencement ceremony tickets. All graduates who have filed an intent to graduate on time will receive commencement ceremony tickets when they pick up their regalia packet. Tickets must be picked up with the rented regalia package by each graduate at the Orlando or regional area campuses by the dates specified below. Guests who do not have tickets may watch the live ceremony via a simulcast viewing in the FAIRWINDS Alumni Center and the Student Union. The Alumni Center’s seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Tickets are not required for the live telecast, and it is closed captioned.
Orlando Campus Students
Orlando campus students do not order tickets. Tickets are picked up during ticket-pickup week at the ticket window at the FAIRWINDS Alumni Center located near the Addition Financial Arena on the main campus. A photo identification is required for pick up.
Doctoral candidates, top honor graduates and Order of Pegasus graduates may obtain reserved seating for their guests by bringing their tickets to the Office of University Events and Engagement (Millican Hall, Room 326) during ticket-pickup week for a reserved seating stamp.
Monday, April 25, 2022-
Friday, April 29, 2022
UCF FAIRWINDS Alumni Center
Regional Campus Students
Regional campus graduates will order and pick up tickets at their respective campus location.
- Daytona Beach campus graduates should contact the Administrative Services Office for pick up.
- Cocoa and Palm Bay campus graduates should contact the EFSC Bookstore for pick up.
- Rosen College of Hospitality Management guest tickets will be available at the Rosen College Bookstore.
If a graduate from a regional campus misses the order period, the tickets will remain at the Orlando main campus for pick up until the end of the pick-up period. Students from all other regional campuses must pick up tickets at the Orlando campus.
Unable to Pick up tickets
Graduates unable to pick up tickets may designate a third party to do so by providing them with a letter authorizing UCF to release the tickets during ticket-pickup week. Letters must include the name of the designated pick-up person, along with the graduate’s full name, PID, college of major and their signature on the letter. The designated third party must also present a copy of the student’s photo ID along with the authorization letter.
Doctoral candidates, Order of Pegasus and Top Honor graduates requesting reserved seating from the Office of University Events and Engagement via third party will need a second printed copy of the authorization letter.
There will be no ticket lottery offered for additional tickets for graduates. We encourage graduates to reach out fellow graduates about additional tickets.
Any forfeited tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis at the Addition Financial Arena box office two hours prior to each individual Commencement ceremony.
Commencement Rules & Tips
Grad cap decorations
- Graduation cap decorations must lay flat against the cap and extend no higher than the cap button.
- Stagnant LED lights are permitted.
- Moving or flashing lights are not permitted.
- Language on decorated caps must be appropriate.
important venue info
- Please anticipate a longer than expected travel time to the Addition Financial Arena due to traffic.
- Graduates should be at the Addition Financial Arena one hour and 30 minutes prior to their commencement ceremony.
- Graduates who arrive after the procession begins will not be guaranteed a seat.
- All graduates should park in Garage D. View a map of the location of Garage D .
- Graduates must stay for the entire duration of the commencement ceremony.
important ticket info
- Please check to make sure all guest tickets have the correct commencement ceremony date and time listed on them.
- There is no ticket lottery for additional tickets.
- Graduation announcements cannot be used for admission.
- The use of cell phones, iPads or Go Pros is prohibited during the ceremony.
- Selfie sticks are not permitted.
- The following items are prohibited to bring by both graduates and their guests: balloons, bottles, cans, containers, glass vases, alcoholic beverages, noisemakers, air horns, laser pens, silly string, confetti, banners, signs or posters.
- Graduates should wear comfortable shoes.
- Temperature in the arena can be cold during the ceremony.
- Graduates participating in the commencement ceremonies are required to wear official UCF regalia available exclusively through the UCF Bookstore.
- Honor cords from various honor societies may be worn if they are the official designation of an officially recognized group.
Each semester, the Registrar’s Office — in collaboration with the Office of University Events and Engagement — creates a program that celebrates that semester’s commencement and its graduates. It highlights components of the ceremony, its speakers and lists the names of all graduating UCF Knights.
Please note: This program contains the most accurate graduation information available at press time. The appearance — or lack thereof — of a name here is presumptive of graduation but not conclusive.