Before Your Final Semester
- Review the myKnight Audit to help decide which courses to take.
- Take care of any Holds or To-Dos on your account in myUCF.
- Check your Knights Email for graduation instructions from your college or department.
- Submit your Intent to Graduate. If you wish to attend commencement, indicate accordingly within this form.
- Contact your academic advisor with any questions or concerns about the upcoming semester.
- Contact your Success Coach to plan for your last semester. This may include advising for course management, career assistance, academic support and other areas of interest.
- Apply for financial aid if you have not done so for the calendar year.
- Register for your online courses.
- Contact Student Accessibility Services, if you have any accessibility needs, concerns or questions.
- Order your textbooks from the UCF Bookstore.
First Week of Your Final Semester
- Complete the Academic Engagement Activity for each of your courses before the end of the first week.
- The Academic Engagement Activity differs for each course. Your instructor may have you complete an assignment, take a quiz or reply to a discussion. If you cannot find the Academic Engagement Activity, contact your instructor.
- Add, drop or swap any courses through myUCF before the end of the first week. The deadlines for adding, dropping and swapping courses are listed on the Academic Calendar.
- Review the syllabus or calendar in Webcourses@UCF to plan for upcoming assignments.
During Your Final Semester
- Check your financial aid status in myUCF. After you have completed the Academic Engagement Activity, you can check the status of your verification under View My Financial Aid Eligible Courses in the Student Center. If a course is not listed, contact your instructor to verify that you have completed the Academic Engagement Activity.
- Log in to Webcourses@UCF regularly to keep up-to-date on your courses.
- Keep an eye out for any Holds or To Dos on your account in myUCF.
- Know when the withdrawal deadline is by checking the Academic Calendar.
- If necessary, use the resources at Student Academic Resource Center Online for online tutoring sessions or workshops.
- Check your Knights Email for further graduation instructions and requirements from your college or department.
- If you chose to participate in the commencement ceremony, order your cap and gown through the UCF Bookstore.
Concluding Your Final Semester
- Check the syllabus or calendar in Webcourses@UCF to make note of your final exams.
- For extra study tips, watch Study Union videos online through the SARC YouTube channel.
- Complete any final graduation requirements from your college or department.