Many of these resources require you to log in. You must be currently enrolled at UCF in order to use these services.
- UCF Library Catalog: The online catalog allows you to search for books, journal titles, government documents and other resources owned by the UCF Libraries.
- Journal Articles and Databases: These online collections provide access to citations, abstracts and many full-text periodical articles.
- Online Journals: This searchable list of the library’s online subscriptions is a quick way to determine if a journal, magazine, or newspaper is available in one of the library’s full-text databases.
Information Literacy Modules
Information Literacy Modules are short tutorials to help you learn to find, evaluate and use information. The current modules are listed on the Modules page. You can earn digital badges each time you complete any of UCF’s Information Literacy Modules.
- Ask Us: UCF librarians provide quick help with your research by phone, email or chat. Phone: (407) 823-2562, Toll-free phone: 1-866-271-7589
- Research Consultations: For more in-depth research questions, you can request assistance from a librarian with expertise in your research area.
- How-to Videos: Quick instructional videos to help you use library resources.
- Library Services: Provides more information on various services.
- Interlibrary Loan: Use online forms to request books and articles that UCF does not own.
- Online Renewal: Use this online system to see what items you have checked out and renew books.
- UCF Libraries – Account Logins: Provides login links and information.