Design the Future of Healthcare
Why a Master’s in HSE?
Healthcare systems are becoming increasingly complex. To cope with this complexity, organizations will need healthcare systems engineering experts to ensure the effective delivery of care needed by patients. Through the online graduate Healthcare Systems Engineering program, students will learn how to redesign current healthcare systems and, in turn, become a part of a necessary systemic change in this industry.
What can You do with a Hse degree?
- Conduct analysis of large-scale systems in healthcare
- Analyze the risks to public health impacted by issues in the healthcare system
- Simulate the operations of healthcare organizations
- Develop and manage a quality management system
- Plan and conduct initiatives that directly impact organizational quality and costs
- Adapt information systems to improve management planning and control
- Evaluate the effectiveness of processes, therapies and organizational controls
“One of my favorite courses is the intro course that dives into the issues with healthcare. It was very inspiring to read on challenges we’ve been facing for the past decade while learning to see what is yet to expect in the future.”
- Admission in fall and spring
- Designed for working professionals
- No experience in healthcare or engineering required
- Ranked in Top 100 Best Engineering Schools by U.S. News & World Report
Already substantial, the demand for industrial engineers with healthcare systems expertise is growing at a staggering rate. Job postings in this field require the systems engineering skillset taught in UCF’s online graduate HSE program. With the insights learned from this program, graduates start their job search with the necessary skills needed to compete for high-level occupations, including management and leadership positions.