“Their classes definitely have top-notch instructors and actual, real social workers that give you tips on what the field is really like.”
- Courses are taken one at a time
- Graduates are eligible to sit for state licensure exam
- Cohort model for strong peer support
- Admission three times a year
- Save up to $200 per credit hour compared to similar MSW programs in the nation
- Two part-time tracks available:
- Traditional track (no prior work experience or education required)
- Advanced track (for candidates that have already earned their BSW within the past six years)
UCF’s online MSW program is designed for maximum flexibility and optimum value. You’ll take classes when, where and how you want, and join a community of students and faculty who are just as driven to serve as you are. After completing your degree, you will be a practitioner prepared to promote optimal well-being and human rights. You’ll also have the skills to focus on social and economic change from a regional and global perspective with individuals, families, groups and communities in diverse practice settings.
Why wait? Now is the time to change your life while improving the lives of others and making a difference in your community.