THE ROSEN COLLEGE DIFFERENCE
WHAT MAKES ROSEN COLLEGE UNIQUE
We are big on real-world, industry exposure. There’s even a hands-on work requirement for graduation: two paid hospitality internships. Through workshops, information sessions, internships and job shadowing, you’ll enhance your resume and build professional relationships.
Exclusive to Rosen College, the Professional Rosen Experiential Portfolio, or PREP, empowers students through a wide range of personal and professional development opportunities, including internships, volunteering, mentoring and undergraduate research. Paired with a comprehensive curriculum, the skills and experiences obtained from PREP help students shape their careers, define their leadership and direct their future.
In addition, Rosen College hosts a career fair twice a year with more than 70 employers on the hunt for students like you to fill internships, part-time positions and full-time careers.
Students have enjoyed internships with industry leaders in Orlando and around the world such as:
In 2019, 97% of Rosen College students secured full-time jobs upon graduation.
Rosen College has tremendous research capability and international experience in the hospitality and tourism industry. At the Dick Pope Sr. Institute for Tourism Studies (DPI), faculty members and doctoral students are involved in a variety of research and consultancy projects, commissioned by private enterprises, governmental agencies and public interest groups. Since 2005, DPI has secured over $1.4 million in contracts and grants for research purposes, including support for graduate assistantships.
GRAB YOUR PASSPORT
Do you feel it? The overpowering urge to study and work abroad. To explore a new country and discover a new culture. To go, see, do — and learn. With Rosen College’s study-abroad program, you have access to everything you need to gain hands-on experience, create international connections and satisfy your wanderlust.
STUDY-ABROAD PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- Griffith University, Brisbane
- University of Canberra, Canberra
- Management Center Innsbruck, Innsbruck
- Modul University, Vienna
- Salzburg University of Applied Sciences, Salzburg
- Beijing International University, Beijing
- Fudan University, Shanghai
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Sun Yat-Sen University, Zhuhai
- Zhejiang University, Hangzhou
- Bournemouth University, Bournemouth
- University of Surrey, Guildford
- Paul Bocuse Institute, Lyon
- Dublin Institute of Technology, Dublin
- International University of Languages and Media, Milan
- Kansai Gaidai University, Hirakata - Osaka
- Rikkyo University, Tokyo
- Yamaguchi University, Yamaguchi
- Breda University of Applied Sciences, Breda
- Europia University, Lisbon
- Sejong University, Seoul
ROSEN COLLEGE VIEWBOOK 2021–22
ADDRESS 9907 Universal Boulevard Orlando, Florida 32819-8701
CONTACT Email: [email protected] Phone: 407-903-8166
BUSINESS HOURS Mon – Fri: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed weekends and holidays Support staff available 24/7
LET’S GET SOCIAL
ROSEN COLLEGE Rosen College Facebook Rosen College Twitter Rosen College Instagram Rosen College YouTube Rosen College LinkedIn
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA UCF Facebook UCF Twitter UCF Instagram UCF YouTube