UNIONWEST AT CREATIVE VILLAGE
Privately owned, UCF-managed
FALL, SPRING & SUMMER
Living at UnionWest puts you just steps away from classes at the UCF Downtown campus, along with all the internships, professional opportunities, dining, entertainment and culture Orlando’s city center has to offer. Our newest housing community includes three floor plan options, with private bedrooms and baths available, and comes complete with contemporary finishes and skyline views.
Located close to UCF’s Communication and Media Building and the Creative Village Central Park, UnionWest is within walking distance from classes, and residents can take advantage of optional parking in the attached garage. There are also plenty of ways to get around the area, such as the free UCF shuttle, free LYMMO bus, LYNX, SunRail, and Orlando bike- and car- share programs, including Zipcar.
- Variety of floor plan options
- Options for private and shared bedrooms and bathrooms
- 24/7 on-site security and maintenance staff
- Six-story parking garage (permit fee required)
- Secure bike storage
- Mini fridge for each resident
- Contemporary furniture and finishes
- High-speed Wi-Fi and extended cable
- Private, residential elevators
- Utilities included with no cap: power, water, sewer and trash
- Community lounge and study space
UnionWest is located just 25 minutes from UCF’s main campus, and UCF shuttle buses take you to and from the main campus for free.
UCF HOUSING VIEWBOOK
MAILING ADDRESS P.O. Box 163222 Orlando, FL 32816-3222
CONTACT Email: email@example.com Phone: 407-823-4663
BUSINESS HOURS Mon – Fri: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Closed weekends and holidays Support staff available 24/7
LET’S GET SOCIAL
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL FLORIDA UCF Facebook UCF Twitter UCF Instagram UCF YouTube