August 6, 2020
Federal Work Study students are permitted to return to campus work starting Monday, Aug. 10.
Federal Work Study students with positions this summer who have been working remotely are encouraged to continue to do so but may return to campus with approval from their supervisor if their work cannot be completed remotely.
Federal Work Study students with positions this fall also should work remotely if possible but can return to campus work effective Monday, Aug. 24, with approval from their supervisor.
- For Employers: Supervisors should work with work study students to ensure schedules adhere to the university’s return to campus plans.
- For Students: Students should contact their supervisor about their schedules and whether they will work remotely or on campus.
All employees, including student-employees, must:
- Complete the COVID Self-Checker every day before returning to campus through COVID Self-Checker or on the UCF Mobile app.
- Complete the training “Returning to Campus Operations” in Webcourses that outlines health and safety protocols each of us is expected to follow.
- Follow UCF’s health and well-being guidelines and the university’s COVID-19 Return to Campus policy.
As the fall semester nears, students who are working in non-work study OPS positions also may return to campus. Supervisors have the discretion to allow their OPS student employees to work remotely or return to face-to-face work if possible, following university guidelines.
Armor Up, Knights, and Charge On!