August 28, 2020
At a time when COVID-19 has impacted so many of us and our communities, UCF Housing and Residence Life is committed to remaining open for our residents and helping you have a great campus experience, even if your classes are remote.
In alignment with university policy and the addendum to your housing agreement that you signed prior to move-in, we also are reminding you of your commitment to do your part to keep COVID-19 away from UCF.
Residents must do the following:
- Always wear a facial covering outside of your assigned space, even when making short trips inside your building.
- Refrain from gatherings inside of the residence halls.
- Abide by the amended visitation policy of only one guest at a time who is a resident of the same building.
- Comply with Housing staff directives. When they ask you for identification or to wear a mask properly, it is with the intention to protect you and our entire campus community.
- Our staff members are making their best efforts to maintain the well-being of our communities, and we need you to do your part.
Failure to uphold the agreement you signed creates a danger to the well-being of our community, and residents who violate these policies will be removed from UCF Housing.
We want you to be here, and by now, you should understand what it takes to stay.
Now, we need you to do your part to ensure the health and well-being of yourselves and those around you. That’s what Knights do — we Charge On, together.
Housing and Residence Life