July 15, 2020
We are so excited to welcome you to campus this fall.
The information below includes a brief overview of the check-in process and detailed instructions on how to sign up for your move-in appointment. More details about the check-in process and what to expect on move-in day will be emailed to residents soon.
Choosing a Move-in Appointment
Move-in appointments will take place from August 8 – 23. The move-in window you select now is the estimated span of time you will receive your keys and check-in. Be sure to select a time that you will be able to attend.
If you anticipate needing to arrive early for campus activities (ex: band, LEAD scholars, sorority recruitment, etc.), choose an arrival date that works for you from the available appointments. No earlier arrival times or days will be designated.
To choose your date and time for check-in, log into the Housing Portal, and click on the Fall 2020 Move-In Appointment button under Housing Quick Links. Once you select a move-in appointment, an email will be sent to you confirming the time and date.
Before You Arrive
If you are new to UCF, submit your photo online to UCF Card Services so it can be printed in time for your arrival. On the day of your Orientation, you should receive an email from [email protected] providing a link to submit your photo online to UCF Card Services. This request will be sent to the email address that was used to set up your Orientation. For more information about this process, please call UCF Card Services at 407-823-2100.
- Arrival windows are 2 hours in length and are limited by building or floor to adhere to social distancing guidelines. We do not expect you to move in within the two-hour window. This helps us space out arrival times so that we can track the expected number of individuals.
- Appointments are limited by building or floor to adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
- Residents will be tested first, then proceed forward to the remaining check-in stations and then drive to their community to begin the move-in process.
- Residents may bring no more than 2 additional individuals to assist with move-in.
- All individuals are required to wear face coverings while on the UCF campus.
- COVID-19 testing is required for all students living on campus, and previous test results will not be accepted.
More details about what to expect when you arrive will be distributed via email and will be accessible on the UCF Housing website in the coming weeks. Thank you for your cooperation as we work through these unprecedented times. We wish you continued health and success.
Housing and Residence Life