November 20, 2020
I am so proud of how our students have adapted to new ways of learning and living during this different and often difficult fall.
As the semester comes to a close, you have been prompted to evaluate your courses using the Student Perception of Instruction form available in myUCF.
The purpose of this form is to provide anonymous feedback about your instructor and the content, quality and delivery of the course. The feedback goes to your instructor only after grades are posted, so your comments will not impact your grade in any way.
We ask that you be forthcoming when filling out SPIs, particularly as we look to learn about what went well and what could be done differently as it relates to remote learning and other course changes due to the pandemic.
SPIs are not the mechanism for reporting misconduct. Those types of concerns should be brought to:
- IntegrityLine: To anonymously report suspected misconduct or unethical behavior, contact the IntegrityLine 24/7 by visiting compliance.ucf.edu or calling 1-855-877-6049.
- Ombuds Office: To receive independent, confidential and impartial guidance related to UCF concerns or if you would like to have a confidential conversation about your options, contact the Ombuds Office by calling 407-823-6440.
- UCF Mobile App: To report a variety of other issues, visit the UCF Tips section in the UCF Mobile app, and click on the icon associated with your concerns.
We care about your success at UCF and beyond and are here to support you along the way. These resources will continue to be available even after UCF moves to fully remote instruction after Thanksgiving, and please do not hesitate to reach out if you find yourself needing assistance:
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Student Care Services
- College Advising Offices
- Student Financial Assistance
- Student Health Services
- Student Accessibility Services
You have my best wishes for a happy, safe Thanksgiving and a successful end to the fall semester. Keep up the great work, and please continue to Armor Up.
Maribeth Ehasz, Ph.D.
Vice President, Student Development and Enrollment Services