Thank you for completing the UCF COVID Self-Checker. By completing the UCF COVID Self-Checker, you are helping to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and protect you and everyone at UCF.
Your answers indicate that you may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or may have been exposed to someone with COVID-19. Based on this information, DO NOT come to campus. NOTE: Your symptoms will NOT be disclosed to others.
Here are your next steps:
- You are hereby referred to Student Health Services, or your healthcare provider, to complete a telehealth or other healthcare visit. You may call407-823-2701 to schedule a telehealth visit with Student Health Services. Student Health Services visits include telehealth appointments, which are covered by your student health fee.
- If you have been tested for COVID-19 by another healthcare provider, and your test result was positive, please report that result to the UCF COVID line by calling 407-823-2509.
If your healthcare provider confirms a positive test for COVID-19:
- Don’t leave your living unit, except to get medical care, until cleared by Student Health Services or your healthcare provider.
- Stay in a specific room away from others in your living unit, and if possible, use a separate bathroom.
- Avoid sharing household items.
- Always wear a mask in the presence of others.
- Follow the advice of Student Health Services or your healthcare provider regarding monitoring your symptoms and any follow-up.
- Should you need assistance with wrap around services, please contact Student Care Services at 407-823-5607 or submit a student of concern form and a member of our staff will reach out to you.
Call 911 or your local emergency number immediately if you develop emergency warning signs, including:
- Ongoing pain or pressure in your chest
- New confusion
- A bluish color to your lips or face
- Struggling to breathe
- Feeling about to collapse every time you stand or sit up