The Recreation and Wellness Center (RWC) and Wellness and Health Promotion Services (WHPS) will close effective March 14, 2020 as part of the preventative steps UCF is taking to minimize health and safety risks to our students, faculty, and staff due to the spread of 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The closures will last at least two weeks or until university emergency management officials clear the UCF community to use RWC and WHPS programs and services again. The closures include:
- Recreation and Wellness Center
- Recreation and Wellness Center (Main)
- RWC @ Downtown
- RWC @ Knights Plaza
- RWC @ Ferrell Commons
- William E. and Mary Jo Davis Recreation Area at Lake Claire
- RWC Leisure and Lap Pools
- RWC Tennis Complex, Sand Volleyball Courts, and Outdoor Basketball Courts
- RWC Park
- Disc Course and Challenge Course
- Wellness and Health Promotion Services
- WHPS Offices (first floor of the RWC)
The RWC is an early voting site for eligible voters in Orange County and will remain open to people wanting to cast an early ballot from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. through Sunday, March 15.