January 11, 2021
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act was passed on March 27, 2020, to address unmet financial and health needs arising from the COVID-19 pandemic. Among its provisions, the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund (HEERF) awarded funds to institutions of higher education to address costs and financial needs arising from the disruption of campus operations due to coronavirus.
The quarter ending December 31, 2020, budget and expenditure report for CARES Act funds was updated on January 10, 2021. Read the entirety of the quarterly report.
CARES Act Updates
- CARES Act Quarterly Report (October 30, 2020)
- Quarterly Institutional Report (October 30, 2020)
- Third CARES Act 45-Day Report (October 5, 2020)
- September CARES Act Update (September 22, 2020)
- Second CARES Act 45-Day Report (August 21, 2020)
- August CARES Act Update (August 19, 2020)
- Awarding of Round 2 of CARES Act Funds Underway (July 23, 2020)
- CARES Act 45-Day Report (July 7, 2020)
- CARES Act Application Open Through July 5 (July 1, 2020)
- CARES Act Application Opens Today (June 24, 2020)