Yes. UCF has ordered 100,000 reusable, washable face coverings, and all students and faculty and staff members will receive one upon return to UCF. These or a face covering of some kind will be required to be worn inside all shared indoor spaces and outdoor in areas where physical distancing isn’t possible.
Distribution at the main campus will start Monday, June 22, and run weekdays from 9 a.m. to noon and 1 to 4 p.m. at the following locations:
- The All Knight Study locations at Ferrell Commons and Knights Plaza (Open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- The Barnes & Noble bookstore locations at the John T. Washington Center Breezeway and Knights Plaza (Open at 10 a.m.)
- The Spot @ UCF at the John T. Washington Center Breezeway
- The Card Services office at the John T. Washington Center Breezeway
- Reflections Kiosk (Toppers Ice Cream)
- UCF Print Shop
Additional distribution stations are coming to the UCF Downtown, Rosen, and Lake Nona campuses in the near future.
UCF Housing will provide face coverings to residential students during the move-in process that starts in August. New students will be provided with a face covering when they return to campus at the same time that they pick up their UCF ID prior to the start of the fall semester.