Academic and most campus operations are suspended Wednesday, Aug. 30. Students, faculty, and staff should remain indoors and off the roads during periods of possible intermittent tropical winds and weather.
Select campus dining facilities and student services will be open on Wednesday to support students who live on campus.
- ’63 South: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Starbucks (HPA): 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Chick-fil-A (John T. Washington Center): 10:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- POD Market Convenience (Academic Village): 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Select Student Union Dining Options: 3 to 8 p.m.
- Barnie’s (Library): 3 to 8 p.m.
- Smoothie King (RWC): 3 to 11 p.m.
- Subway: 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Knightro’s: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Jimmy John’s: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Burger U: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Gringos Locos: 11 a.m. to 3 a.m. Thursday
- Knights Pantry: 3 to 6 p.m.
- John C. Hitt Library: 3 p.m. to 1 a.m. Thursday
- Recreation and Wellness Center: 3 p.m. to midnight
- Student Union: 3 p.m. to midnight
- UCF Campus Bookstore (John T. Washington Center): 3 to 8 p.m.