Skip to main content

No. High school or homeschool transcripts will only be accepted after you have graduated. The SPARK form serves as your academic record until such time that a final official transcript is available. Your application for admission will remain incomplete and will not be reviewed until the SPARK form has been received by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.