Skip to main content

DO NOT submit a SPARK form if you are attending a high school outside of the United States or U.S. Territory (excluding DoD schools and schools with U.S. accreditation). All official transcripts(s), graduation certificate(s) and/or leaving exam results for all secondary coursework completed outside of the United States must be submitted to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. For more information, please review our international admissions requirements.