Skip to main content

Offers of admission to UCF are term specific. To request a change to your term of admission, a new application is required. In some instances, you may qualify for a one-time waiver of the $30 application fee. If you are eligible for a one-time fee waiver, you will be presented with that option at the time of application submission.

First-time-in-college (freshman) students will undergo a review process that is different from students seeking to transfer to UCF. Details of this process are contained within the application for admission.