Skip to main content

If you completed dual enrollment coursework while in high school, official copies of your college transcripts(s) are NOT required at the time of application or for an admission decision. Upon graduation from high school, official final transcripts from all post-secondary institutions showing grades for dual enrollment coursework will be due to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.