Skip to main content

International students studying in the United States on an F1 or F2 student visa, a J1 or J2 exchange visitor visa or a G series visa are not eligible for federal student aid. Information on financial assistance available to international students can be obtained by visiting the UCF Office of Student Financial Assistance.