The best time to experience UCF is when classes are in session.
Consider visiting our campus:
- On Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays
- In January, February, May, June or November
Avoid visiting the campus on holidays or during special campus events — you’ll miss out on important features.
Our holidays include:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day (and the day after)
- Winter break (Dec. 24 – Jan. 2)
Pets are not permitted on campus except as authorized by the university or when a disability requires the presence of a service or support animal that is both necessary and reasonable under the circumstances.
UCF is a Smoke-Free Campus.