The best time to experience UCF is when classes are in session.
Consider visiting our campus:
- On Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays
- In January, February, May, June or November
Avoid Holidays & University Breaks
Avoid visiting the campus on holidays or during special campus events — you’ll miss out on important features.
UCF is closed on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day (and the day after)
Tours may also be canceled or limited during university breaks when classes are not in session:
- Winter Break (3rd week of December – 2nd week of January)
- Spring Break (varies, but typically 2nd week of March)
- Fall, Spring & Summer Intersession (period between semesters)
Pets are not permitted on campus except as authorized by the university or when a disability requires the presence of a service or support animal that is both necessary and reasonable under the circumstances.
UCF is a Smoke-Free Campus.