Skip to main content

If you repeated coursework, only enter the course with the highest grade.

NOTE: Repeat courses must exactly match previous attempts—including the course level. For example, if you took AP Biology and repeated the course as Biology Honors, this is not considered the same course and both courses must be added to the SPARK form. Courses that you withdrew from and earned a “W” do not count for credit and may be omitted.