In time for the fall semester, the Rosen College of Hospitality Management rolled out a brand-new website.
- Intuitive navigation – Fewer menu items, smarter groupings.
- New look – Bright color scheme and more photos of the Rosen campus, staff, faculty and students.
- Widgets – Google Maps, UCF Event Calendar and UCF Today are synced to the site.
- Features – Rosen College search box, social networking links, newsletter signup, spotlight box and more.
- One-stop-shops – New portals for students, donors, researchers and more.
The project was a joint effort between the Rosen College Public Relations Department and UCF Marketing.
Rosen College looks forward to better serving students, faculty, staff and supportive community with a site that is truly hospitable. Happy navigating!