- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Dean's Office EDUC
The Education PhD program prepares students for careers in teaching positions in research universities. The program offers the following tracks: Communication Sciences and Disorders, Counselor Education, Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Exceptional Education, Exercise Physiology, Higher Education, Instructional Design and Technology, Mathematics Education, Methodology, Measurement and Analysis, Reading Education, Science Education, Social Science Education, and TESOL.
The PhD in Education is a research-oriented degree appropriate for those who seek positions in the professoriate or in school districts, businesses, industry, educational agencies and other educational settings that require a strong research base.
It is the intent of this program to be interdisciplinary, allowing flexibility for students who will work in research clusters and learning communities with faculty on education-related research. Programs of study can be designed for those who seek faculty positions in a research university or research-oriented education positions in business and industry.
- Education (PhD) - Reading Education
- Education (PhD) - Science Education
- Education (PhD) - Social Science Education
- Education (PhD) - Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Education (PhD) - Mathematics Education
- Education (PhD) - Methodology, Measurement and Analysis
- Education (PhD) - Higher Education
- Education (PhD) - Instructional Design and Technology
- Education (PhD) - Exercise Physiology
- Education (PhD) - Exceptional Education
- Education (PhD) - Counselor Education
- Education (PhD) - Elementary Education
- Education (PhD) - Early Childhood
Tuition and Fees
$369.65 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)