Students are often required to submit documents in PDF format. Below are instructions for creating PDF files using Android and iOS devices.
Scan and create a PDF document on Android Device
- Open the Google Drive app .
- In the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Scan .
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan. Adjust scan area: Tap Crop . Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page . Scan another page: Tap Add .
- To save the finished document, tap Done
Merge Multiple PDF Documents on Android Device
- Select a file in the PDF Viewer file browser by long pressing on the cover image of the PDF. This will start the multi-file selection mode.
- Select additional files for merging by tapping them. …
- Once you’re done selecting files, press the merge icon in the multi-file selection bar at the bottom.
Scan and create a PDF document on iPhone and iPad
- Open Notes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
- Tap the camera button at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard.
- Tap Scan Documents.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn’t automatically scan the document. Repeat this step for every document you want to scan.
- Tap Save after you’ve scanned all of the necessary pages. The button will have a count of how many pages you scanned.
Merge Multiple PDF Documents on Iphone
Apple.com suggests using the following apps for merging .PDF files www.apple.com/us/search/merge-pdf-files?src=globalnav