Guidelines for Submitting Documents
Prior to mailing, faxing, uploading or hand-delivering documents:
- Verify all documents are clear, legible and complete.
- Use blue or black ink on all correspondence.
- Verify each paper submitted contains the student’s name and UCFID.
- Verify that the IRS taxes are signed.
- If a signature is required, the signature must be handwritten.
- Student Financial Assistance does not return submitted documentation.
- Academic Plan for Financial Aid
- Bright Futures Renewal Re-Evaluation
- Confirmation of Career Form
- Draft Selective Service Registration
- Graduation Assessment Plan
- Housing Status Form
- Loan Adjustment Request Form
- myAid – Projected Financial Aid Request
- Report Private Scholarships Form
- Scholarship Late Grade Change Review
- Second Degree Academic Plan for Financial Aid
- Short Term Advance – Spring 2020
- Transient Enrollment Forms