STudent FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE – DOCUMENT REQUESTS
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, the Office of Student Financial Assistance is currently working remotely. At this time, we ask for requested documents to be submitted using Dynamic Forms (when applicable) or the Document and File Upload tool.
Please do not send documents via mail.
Guidelines for Submitting Documents
Prior to mailing, faxing, uploading or hand-delivering documents:
- Verify all documents are clear, legible and complete.
- Use blue or black ink on all correspondence.
- Verify each paper submitted contains the student’s name and UCFID.
- Verify that the IRS taxes are signed.
- If a signature is required, the signature must be handwritten.
- Student Financial Assistance does not return submitted documentation.
- Academic Plan for Financial Aid
- Bright Futures Renewal Re-Evaluation
- Confirmation of Career Form
- Draft Selective Service Registration
- Graduation Assessment Plan
- Housing Status Form
- Loan Adjustment Form – Summer 2020
myAid – Projected Financial Aid Request
- Scholarship Late Grade Change Review
- Second Degree Academic Plan for Financial Aid
- Short Term Advance – Summer 2020
- Transient Enrollment Forms