Skip to main content

You will be required to provide proof that you were separated on or before the day you completed the FAFSA. You may provide one of the following documentation:

  • A copy of the divorce decree.
  • A copy of the legal separation.
  • Proof of your physical address as well as proof of your spouse‚Äôs physical address such as copies of utility bills or phone bills dated on/before the day you completed your FAFSA.

You will also be required to provide the IRS tax return transcripts and all W2s for both.