Skip to main content

Per federal regulations copies of tax returns (IRS Forms 1040, 1040A, and 1040EZ) cannot be accepted to verify tax information. You must provide copies of your and/or your parent(s) 2015 tax return transcript(s) obtained from the IRS. There are three ways to request the tax return transcript from the IRS.

  • Online at under the Tools section, click on “Get a Tax Transcript”, then click on “Get Transcript by Mail”
  • By telephone at 1-800-908-9946
  • By mail using IRS Form 4506-T-EZ

Be sure to order the “Tax Return Transcript” which provides the line-by-line information from your filed tax return.