- College of Medicine
- Biomedical Sciences
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Grades below a C in Common Program Prerequisites, Core Requirements and restricted Electives will not be accepted.
- Students in this track must maintain a minimum science GPA of 3.2. Students who are unable to maintain such GPA, the student will have to revert back into the nontrack Biomedical Sciences B.S.
- Students should consult with a BSBS academic advisor at least once per semester.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)