Champions play at UCF.
Knights athletic teams have earned landmark victories on state and national stages—from American Athletic Conference titles to BCS bowl wins. But some of our student-athletes’ most important triumphs have been in the classroom. They’ve achieved an average GPA of 3.0 or higher for 18 consecutive semesters and earned a 93 percent graduation success rate, which ranks number 1 in the nation for public universities. Success isn’t as sweet without the cheers of fans in the stands, so every student gets free admission to sporting events on campus. Being a part of the action is an important part of our lifestyle—because we’re never as strong alone as we are together.
Visit UCFKnights.com to get in on the action.
UCF Fight Song
UCF Baseball vs. Jacksonville
Jay Bergman Field - Baseball Stadium
Come on out to support your Knights! Find the full schedule here: http://ucfknights.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball
- UCF Softball vs. North Florida Softball Stadium
- UCF Alumni: Business Alumni Chapter Endowed Scholarship Golf Tournament Dubsdread Golf Course: 549 W Par St, Orlando, FL 32804
- UCF Baseball vs. Houston Jay Bergman Field - Baseball Stadium
- UCF Men's Tennis vs USF USTA National Campus: Collegiate Center
We Determine Our Own Destiny.
From the first kickoff on a converted cow pasture to buzzer-beater shots, grand slams and championship cheer routines, UCF Knights have been building momentum on the field and the court for nearly four decades. And whether we were underdogs or the overwhelming favorites, you’ve been cheering us on every step of the way. With your continued support, the best is yet to come.
To reach the next level, UCF Athletics aims to:
- Become a perennial top-25 college athletics program
- Empower our student-athletes to earn degrees and attain exceptional personal and professional lives
- Support UCF in achieving its goals through impactful, positive exposure
- Energize all of Knight Nation, including alumni, students and the entire Orlando community
“I love wearing the Black and Gold and representing this great school. I’ve learned a lot since stepping foot on the UCF campus. Each experience I’ve been through has taught me something of great value. Thank you to all of the people who support our program and help provide scholarships for student-athletes.”