- College of Health Professions and Sciences
- Communicative Disorders, School of
Dr. Cecyle Carson, Undergraduate Program Coordinator
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a departmental advisor.
- The courses designated in section 1 below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and usually should be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn at least a “C-” (1.75) in each prerequisite course, core course, restricted elective, and B.A./B.S. elective.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders is an unrestricted major, however, negative criminal background checks may result in the inability to complete coursework in this major.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)