- College of Health Professions and Sciences
- Comm Sci & Disorders, Schl of
Instructor & Program Coordinator: Therese Coleman
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- Students should consult with a program advisor.
- The courses designated in section 1 below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and usually should be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn at least a “C-” (1.75) in each prerequisite course, core course, restricted elective, and B.A./B.S. elective.
- Communication Sciences and Disorders is an unrestricted major, however, negative criminal background checks may result in the inability to complete coursework in this major.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.