- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Criminal Justice
Associate Professor and Undergraduate Program Coordinator: Dr. Cory Watkins
- An application is required. Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 for Admission.
- Applicant must declare this specific track with the aid of and advisor
- A grade of “B” (3.0) or better in ENC 1101 and ENC 1102 is required.
- Students whose overall GPA falls below 3.0 out of a possible 4.0 will not be permitted to continue in the track and will be transferred to the Criminal Justice BA/BS degree.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University System.
- The courses designated in section 1 below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and should usually be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must complete four Scholar’s Seminar courses (CCJ 4934), each with a grade of “B” (3.0) or better.
- Students must earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in each core course, and have an average overall GPA of 2.0 or better in courses used toward the restricted electives.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.