- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Criminal Justice
Dr. Cory Watkins, Program Coordinator
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- Students should complete the General Education Program before transferring within the Florida College System or State University system.
- The courses designated in the General Education Program (GEP) section below may be taken at a Florida College System institution, and should usually be completed in the first 60 hours.
- Students must earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in each core course.
- Students must earn a minimum 2.0 overall GPA in courses used towards the restricted electives.
Tuition and Fees
$212.28 per credit hour
The approximate tuition cost for one year in this program at UCF based on a full time schedule (30 credit hours per year)