- College of Community Innovation and Education
- Criminal Justice
Associate Professor and Undergraduate Program Coordinator: Dr. Cory Watkins
A.S. to B.S. Track (Completion program only for individuals who have a statewide articulated A.S. from a Florida College System institution)
- Completion of a Statewide Articulated A.S. in Criminal Justice from a Florida College System institution which is composed of 64 hours of course work, including at least 18 hours of transferable general education courses.
- Students who change degree programs and select this major must adopt the most current catalog.
- The courses designated in section 1 below may be taken at a Florida College System institution.
- Students must earn a grade of “C” (2.0) or better in each core course
- Students must earn a minimum overall GPA of 2.0 in all courses used to satisfy the restricted electives.
Tuition and Fees
UCF is ranked as a best-value university by The Princeton Review and Kiplinger, and one of the nation’s most affordable colleges by Forbes.
$212.28 per credit hour
Learn more about program tuition and fees.